Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can't think of a title. ;)

Good Morning, I am afraid I cannot think of a title.
I just am staring out the window, looking at the dew/tiny drops of rain that fell thru the night sparkling like rainbows on a pine tree.

I am thankful for my life and for this day, now I am deciding what to do with it!

I feel like I am treading water right now
Debating my next big move, whether it is academic
Or job related or what.

I've hit one of those 'blips,' where I feel like I am not striving for one particular goal, but several, and not making much headway in any direction. I know first things first I need to get some health issues back under control, so I am in the kind of shape that facilitates getting things DONE. A personal priority right now, too, is I choose to 'be there' for my family. I may 'run off' to stay with friends and recharge, but that is so at the end of the day, I can be there for my family and do what I can to make the world a little better by being strong for them.

But for the moment, I think my first big move will be to get my ass outta bed, off of the web, and downstairs for a cup of coffee so I can think more clearly, LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home