Sunday, August 23, 2009

When is it my turn?

I try not to get frustrated or fed up, I keep pluggin' because I am always making progress. But after an entire summer of being "under the weather," I am so fed up.

I count my blessings because I am doing better than so many folks my own age, but, I still want more...I just don't feel like I'm living. I love my job, I just feel like that is my whole life right now, I get up and go to work and that is it.

I just wish I had the energy to see friends more and actually be productive all day. I get so fed up! I love my friends and get so lonely.

I have a wonderful Hunny who drives me around on days if I don't feel well, but I don't want to HAVE to rely on him to drive me around. it's tough for me to read computer screens, which is driving me crazy, and I get frustrated because I could be doing more if I could just look at the stupid screen more comfortably.

So, all I want is m ore energy and less pain so I can work more and to have my vision be more comfy, so I gots to get me some new glasses or something, again.

Of course, I still waiting for the magic wand that will do that, so in the mean time, I will continue to do what I know works, to keep pushing my limits, work out as much as I can, and focus on everything I CAN do. I'll keep trying harder every day.

While it might not be the exact way I dreamed it, I'm going to the White Mountains, and it will be Wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home