Thursday, August 27, 2009

Deborah Heart and Lung Tomorrow

Tomorrow I go back to Deborah Heart and Lung so they can continue with trying to figure out why I had some bad rounds of trouble breathing. I'm almost back to normal now, but the goal is to prevent this from happening again! I guess my philosophy is, I don't care WHAT is causing it as long as it can be (a) fixed, or if it can't be fixed we find (b) a way to keep things comfy when it does flare up.

So, anyways, I was sittin' here, looking through old pictures and artwork of mine, and thinking, WOW, I am fine, I am doing so much better than I was! And, I know I'll get farther. All my pictures, nowadays, show me healthy and happy! A far cry from years ago.

Will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home